Tuesday, April 19, 2011

NO DIAPERS!!

It's been 2 weeks now, since Sophie has succeed to survive her night time without nappy. Alhamdulillah.. it's started when I accidentally forgot to put the nappy on before she slept one night. When I woke up the next morning, I was jumped out from my bed (it's quite high tho) cz I just remembered Sophie slept without the diapers on. First thought in mind, 'she's definitely had been totally wet right now.. blame me then!!'... However, surprisingly, she did not... I was shock..what a relieved! But, waited no more, I've got her diapers on and straight to the bathroom.

After a while and reading 2 or 3 articles regarding the toilet training, I had the couraged to make the trial. I knew I supposed to avoid the headaches etc, but if it's worth the effort, why not? So, that time I was simply ignored the routine, and hoped she do not pee or poop while asleep. 3-4 times a week, I've been waiting if the accident happened, and just get mentally prepared for that. In fact, even my mom convinced me that she's totally dried up when I asked my mom whether she's accidently pee or not after we sent her every morning, Alhamdulillah, I believed Sophie was ready for a change.

Now, the moment I write this, Sophie has succeed with her toilet training, no nappy/diapers entire day and night... Alhamdulillah.. betul la kata org, bila kita start to have another children, Allah akan cuba meringankan beban kita sedikit demi sedikit.. dengan berkatNya, I know Sophie is ready to be a big sister soon!!

No comments: