Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mini me vs Sophie

If everybody looked at Sophie and know her Daddy, default comment i heard were - "OMG!! she looks like her dad!"..or "a copycat of her dad but in female version"...or "o yeah at least she has your eyes"... whatever the commentaries are, I will take it as a compliment.. well, she's her daddy's little girl, so what?!! hehehe...!! Whether she or her other siblings would resemble me or their daddy, I won't mind at all... and even we hoped that they will turn out to resemble us because to think how hard we gone through during our 40 weeks pregnancy, I don't think it'd matter. Honestly, I don't mind at all.. cz I know, we both going to love them to bits...

tis is me when i was........ hmm of course i can't recalled...


and Sophie.. at 2 yrs 10 mths



Mini me..

Sophie current pix... so any similarity?

2 comments:

NanyFadhly said...

Nope, no, nadda~~~ hahahahaha...pls upload yus's pic while he was small...ade ke?

ARWEN_my said...

hahaha.. xdok yg scan punyer... lg la x sama kot.. at least rambut kitorg sama la kan.. muahahaha..!!