Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wowee!! Sophie's 3!!

Sophie is turning 3 today. Since I am now in the 5th months of pregnancy, I'm always thought back on how I dealt with it when I was pregnant 3 years ago. And now, my toddler has grown up and soon will be a big sister. How time flies…

When I had ordered one cake for Sophie, I just couldn’t believed that it’s been 3 years now with the girl who always pampered herself with kisses and hugs, the girl who prefers to be in her world during her daytime, the girl who taught herself to be independent when her parents out for work and vacation, a girl who pampers to her grandparents, lovely aunt Noi, Busu Boy and her Acu, the girl who jumps so hard to the Barney I Love You song and Playhouse Disney song, the girl who responds to most requests with “O…K..” but didn’t turn out as she said, the girl who says goodnight with kisses to her parents and to her coming lil’ sister/brother and the girl who has taken over our life and made us a million times blissful and happier?

I was screaming out of my head telling myself “Owh..what I’m gonna do when everything would be this fast? How do I feel when she’s going to be in kindy then primary then secondary school?” sigh.. now she’s 3, whether she’s on track or not, I’m pretty confidence that she’s going to be a bright, cheerful and lovely child. I hope tonite’s small celebration with her Atuk and Nenek and all their friends will be a memorable for her.

Happy 3rd birthday my love.. mommy and daddy love you to bits.

No comments: