Monday, January 10, 2011

Today is January 10, 2011 and it's my birthday. Years by years, the number will be increased, whether you like or not, whether how hard you to accept the truth...that you're younger no more.. I'm 30 yrs old today and I don't feel bad. Despite of whatever had happened to me before, either it was worst or good, I feel blessed.

So I'm proud to be who I am now. With my age of 30, I have a career (even not as successful as I wished), I have a loveliest Hubby, I have a great 35-month toddler, I have a great family (both mine and in-laws) and most of all, I have a great years before with the wills of Allah, who are the most gracious and the most merciful, kind enough to giving me everything I owned now. Alhamdulillah... And.. right now, I'm feel more blessed with the 18th weeks baby in my womb, as per planned ;). I hope Allah will give me more strength to keep me and my baby healthy, so it does not effect my life, my work and my happy2 moment with Sophie and Hubby... InsyaAllah..

OK.. that's all for now.... Happy bithday to me :).. Happy 30th anniversary!!..happy happy ;)

No comments: