Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Weeeee!!! I'm hot!!

Yeah!! Weeee...!!! Dats all I can say when the moment I saw an email from Today Publishing admin informing me that I'm one of the contestant for... "Modern Mum Hot Pregnant Mama Contest 2011" in conjunction of 2011 Mom & Baby Expo organized by them. I know it sounds bimbo..hahaha.. me?? But trust me.. I was just trying my luck when I posted 2 pictures for the contest. And it was only via email... click and click and click..send..voila!





The magic words from my mail :





Attention to dear contestant Nur Azah binti Zulkifli,

Congratulations! You have been selected as the finalist for the Hot Pregnant Mama Contest 2011, please take note that the contest will start at 1.00pm, ended at 2.00pm, 6 May 2011. and so on....







I actually was wondering when will they announce the finalist since I'm not Parenthood monthly subscriber. I usually buy if I think they are discussing some important issues that I interested in. So when the mail came out, I looked for the magazine during lunch and showed them to Hubby with surprise. Hubby didn't say much, but he was smilling, a decent perhaps because I knw this is kinda 'bimbo' to him. Hahahaha!! Sorry Hubby.. I jz wanna have fun since there's a lot in my mind lately, at least this could be a distraction to me... mana tau rezeki baby kan?





can you spot me? honestly, i don't like this photo compared to the other one. But maybe this is the lucky photo with my lucky baby.. yeah! can't wait to flaunt my baby bump..i'm proud of it!

No comments: