Monday, May 23, 2011

The Event.. Modern Mum Hot Pregnant Mama Contest 2011

At the Mom & Baby Expo 2011, Mid Valley on May 5, I was on stage for the Hot Pregnant Mama Contest. I was late, totally damn late since the salon just opened at 10.30am, and I was running late since I also waited for my younger sister. Lucky I had her by my side since there was no way to find a parking in MValley that time. Not even a spot! Hence, I asked her to park my car, and ran to Modern Mum boutique for the changing session (Modern Mum was the sponsor), and rushed to the Expo. I knew I was kind in a mess, practically not ready for everything, and I was sad when I could not get Hubby on the phone to ask his blessing. He might be on his way to the mosque for Friday prayer, so totally understandable. He already given his blessing anyway that morning, but it's good just to hear from him before I start.










We were given 5 questions which randomly picked only 2 on stage and there were also 2 general questions we must answer. Organizer gave us a package for the contest, with the question, a form and Contestant's lucky number. Well.. I was the contestant No.1 and with the mess, with no time to prepare the answers, I was like..... what??!!! But definitely I didn't show the nervousness etc.. I knw I was nervous, I pray and pray.. recited some du'a, and slowly I was a bit calm and relax, even God knows how fast my heartbeat that time. However, alhamdulillah, I would say, I wasn't that great, but at least I was not nervous, remained calm during answering the questions, and... I answered confidently even I was lost some points. They came anyhow they could ;). Well, confident is the key right, even how hard you know the subject. After a while, I was actually grateful that I was the first one, because I think I was the only contestant gave lots of idea with long good answers (perasan!). Noticed by oberserving the answers from other hot preggie mamas but not some since they were spoken in Chinese.


Anyway, whatever it's I'm proud of my baby bump regardless I won or not, and... Yeah.. i'm the Hot Mama! Ok now, enjoy the pix!!


the show is on!! Proud of my baby bump!!With the gorgeous mom-to-be - Anum darling
Group photo of the 9 contestants - 1 was absent
The winner of 1st Runner Up - ME!! Alhamdulillah..
The winners - mcm beauty pageant plaks.. ;p
Bcz Hubby was not around, i called up my dear sister, Noi to accompany me taken the prizes. After all, she was more excited than I was.. hahaha!!
with the hot preggy final contestants..;)
won exciting prizes - thanks to the organizer!
Gorgeous ladies - Anum and Noi - my supporters! thanks a zillion!! God knows hw I was grateful you guys're around!
after the show ended, we went to TGI's Friday to celebrate!! Ken was late since he was lost in the parking area... hahaha
My Sweetie Pie - Sophie's so excited with the prizes esp. the stroller. Ended up the stroller have been carried all her soft toys for a week in our house...
the Trophy!! weeee!!

No comments: